Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Wednesday Cuddle

Edie,
  Just a quick post about a sweet moment that happened today. When I got home your daddy had to go get a hair cut so it was just you and me. You were SO tired but it was only 5:30 and that's awfully late for you to go to bed so I tried to keep you awake. I took you out to the front porch and set you out on my lap facing out to look at the yard. After a while you started to get fidgety so I turned you around to face me and leaned back, to let you raise up on your elbows on my stomach (you love to do this).  You started moving your head around and then some people out for a walk passed by. I focused on them for just a moment and then I looked down and you were SOUND asleep on my chest, arms and legs flopped around my sides. It was such a sweet moment and it made me smile. We stayed there for a little while so that I could soak up this time with you and I hated to move you!

 Thank you for the moment, baby!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment